OUR GOALS & OBJECTIVES:
To grow participation in the sport of lacrosse in a fun, safe and inclusive environment, to ensure the continuance and success of the ETPLC.
We will achieve this by:
- increasing the number of participating school students in the local and near fringe areas (both Primary & Secondary), through conducting coaching clinics.
- providing financial support to new players by way of free or low cost hire equipment (cleats/boots, protective and playing equipment).
- providing the best possible learning opportunities for players, coaches and officials alike, for the development and improvement of our club, our people and the sport in general.
- posting club events for both juniors and seniors during the season to encourage social inclusion and for the enjoyment of our members.
OUR FUTURE INTENTIONS:
We will continue to work closely with the Norwood, Payneham and St Peters Council in a number of areas, including:
- to improve the condition of our playing surface to enhance our game day experience.
- to improve the condition of our clubrooms to enhance our players and members’ enjoyment of our club and our sport.
- to increase the lighting of the main field to enhance training opportunities and allow us to host night games.
We will also continue to work with our existing sponsors to develop long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships, and work to develop new partnerships. This in turn will allow us to further enhance our members’ experiences.
Finally, it is our intention to continue to grow the game, and increase our junior playing numbers to field a team in every junior grade. This will contribute to the continuity and success of our great Club, and of our great game.